8.5" HAND CRAFTED DAMASCUS STEEL FOLDING KNIFE w/ BONE HANDLE (BB-18)
This 8.5" Damascus folding knife is one of a kind. Featuring a sharp double edged damascus blade made from heat treatments and hand forging, this knife will get finish the job. This knife combines the portability of folding pocket knives and the quality of damascus steel knives to make one of the most functional damascus knives. Limited Quantities Available - Don't Miss Out!
- Type: Damascus Steel Folding Knife (BB-18) - Hand Made
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Thickness: 3 MM
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Blade Edge Type: Double-edged, Partially Serrated
- Blade Material: Damascus Blade
- Blade Finish: Damascus Wavy Twist Pattern
- Handle Material: Buffalo Horn
- Handle Finish: Hand Contoured - Amazing Grip
- Color: Light Brown, Tan, Gray
- Mechanism: Folding Knife - Manual Opening
- Accessories: Sheath
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
This is real handful of a knife with attractive file-worked Damascus steel blade, engraved brass bolsters and natural bone grips in a nicely fit and tooled leather belt case. Has great "heft" and an easily opened/closed folding blade. Took a very sharp 25 degree edge with just a couple of strokes per side on a medium grit belt grinder knife sharpener. In all, very pleasing and a great value for the price. Plus rapid delivery!
Beautiful knife and great price. I like the aesthetics of the item and it's weight. The blade could have been a little bit sharper but overall a good product.
We Also Recommend
8.5" NATIVE AMERICAN DAMASCUS STYLE SPRING ASSISTED BLACK HANDLE KNIFE
8.5" Damascus Knife Blue Native American Assisted Open Pocket Knife
8.5" DAMASCUS STYLE NATIVE AMERICAN SPRING ASSISTED POCKET KNIFE
Handmade Damascus Steel Mother of Pearl Pocket Knife